Updated April 01, 2020.
seNew.com values your business and we know your privacy is important to you. Therefore, we have implemented this privacy statement to inform you about the individuals collected from you when you visit seNew.com and other websites that post the statement, use our mobile app (“Online Services”), or otherwise interact with us Information, how we handle your personal information and how to exercise your privacy.
We recommend that you read this entire statement to ensure that you fully understand the situation. However, if you only want to access a specific section of this statement, you can click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
What personal information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
Our online services may require you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we require you to provide your name, contact information, and payment method in order to purchase printed products from us or establish an online account, or send your email address to register to Receive newsletters and/or submit inquiries to us.
When we ask you to provide personal information, you will be clearly informed that what you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it.
Information that we collect automatically
When you use our online services, we may automatically collect certain information from your device. Specifically, the information we automatically collect may include information such as your IP address, browser type, URLs of websites you previously visited, your ISP, operating system, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device interacts with our online services, including pages visited and clicked links.
Collecting this information allows us to better diagnose server issues and manage our online services, and to understand the visitors who use our online services, where they come from, and what they are interested in. This information helps us in the design, layout and function of merchandise sales and development of online services. Certain information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies, as described on our Cookies and Similar Tracking Technology page.
How we process your personal information?
Without your consent, under no circumstances will we rent, trade or share your email address with any other company for marketing purposes. We may use information collected through our online services for a number of reasons, including:
- Provide, operate, optimize and maintain online services and our products and services;
- Process, fulfill and provide order updates;
- Set up an online account;
- Send you marketing communications based on your preferences, we think you will find it valuable, and if you take advantage of special offers from our marketing partners, please send your details to our marketing partners (with your consent);
- Provide customer support, process your online enquiries and requests, and provide you with information and access to resources or services you request from us;
- In order to improve our ability to place you on the Internet with product-related advertisements that interest you more, we may provide your personal information to our advertising agencies, which use your information only for our advertising purpose. From time to time, you may receive information from us about new features, new services and special offers (including by mail or mail) and we think you will find them valuable.
- improve the layout, navigation and content of our online services;
- identify any server issues or other IT or network issues;
- Perform other legitimate business purposes, such as improving our products and services, and other legitimate purposes where we will notify our users and customers
- Perform other legitimate business purposes, such as improving our products and services, and other legitimate purposes where we will notify users and customers.
We will only process personal information in a manner compatible with the purpose for which we collected it or for purposes that you later authorize. We will provide you with an opportunity to opt out before we use your personal information for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose for which we collected the information or that you later authorize.
Who we share information with?
We share all categories of personal information we collect for commercial purposes with other companies, including those companies within our group. We may share your personal information and disclose it to other third parties if:
- Within the seNew.com family of companies, for the purposes outlined in this notice
- For vendors and other third-party service providers who need access to your personal information to assist in providing online services, our products and services, and other business-related functions. For example, we work with one or more credit card processing companies to assist us in processing your payment. We work with third parties that provide credit check services that can review the credit status of certain users to manage our risks and help us avoid sending orders to users who are unable to pay. We can also work with third-party service providers to assist us in providing targeted email campaigns, combining and preparing personalized quotes and / or making specific product or purchase recommendations. However, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any other purpose.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) where required by law or regulation, court order or other judicial authorization, (b) in response to a legitimate request by a public authority, including to achieve The purpose of national security and law enforcement requirements; (c) related to the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, reorganization or other reorganization of business; (d) protecting or defending the rights, interests or property of us or third parties; (e) investigating and Any misconduct related to the online service or our service; (f) protecting the personal interests of the individual.
- Conditions provided to actual or potential buyers (and their agents and consultants) in relation to actual or proposed purchases, mergers or acquisitions of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer that they must use your personal information only The purpose of the disclosure is in this privacy statement;
- Any other person with your consent.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
Like all e-commerce websites, we use “cookies”. Cookies are part of the information that your web browser stores on your computer. Although our cookies do not store any of your personal information, they do allow us to do things like save items in a shopping cart between two visits or during the same visit or provide you with a more personalized user experience.
It is up to you whether you want your web browser to accept cookies. The Help section of most browser toolbars will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to be notified when new cookies are received, or how to completely disable cookies. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash Cookies, by changing the add-in settings or visiting their manufacturer’s website.
We use third-party service providers to advertise on the Internet (and sometimes on online services) on our behalf. They may collect anonymous information about your use of our online services and your interactions with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services.
This anonymous information is collected through pixel tags, which is an industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personal information is collected or used during this process. They don’t know your name, phone number, address, email address or any personally identifiable information about the user. If you would like to learn more about this practice and would like to opt out of this anonymous information from third-party service providers, please visit the “About Our Ads” page. You can also learn more about online marketing practices and their supporting technologies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website here.
To learn more about the cookies we provide and how to manage your cookie opt-out, click here.
International data transfers
We may store and process your personal information in any country where we have facilities or work with service providers, so your personal information may be transferred to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States , Its data may vary and follow the protection rules of your country. In this case, our collection, storage and use of your personal information will serve the purposes specified in this notice.
Specifically, we may transfer your personal and non-personal information to Senew.com, Inc. for processing and storage in the United States.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order form, we will use Secure Sockets Layer Technology (SSL) to encrypt the information. For purchases made online with a credit card, we store your credit card number in encrypted form for a limited time and our employees cannot access this information. We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction during transmission and upon receipt of the information. However, neither the method of transmission over the Internet nor the method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights & choices
You have the following rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information, you can always contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below for access. You can correct many of the details in your account by logging in to it.
- You have the right to send a complaint to the data protection agency we send to you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing email we send you. Alternatively, please contact us at [email protected].
- Please provide your full name, email address and mailing address. Please note that it may take up to three business days to remove you from our marketing list, after which you may still receive our customer service-related communications.
We respond to all requests received by individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. For additional information about your selection, please visit our “About Our Ads” page.
California Consumer Privacy Act:
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requirements for your personal information. We will meet all these requirements to the extent required by law.
- What personal information can you ask us about you, including a list of categories of personal information we sell and a list of categories of personal information shared with other companies for business purposes.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information.
- You can ask us to stop selling your personal information.
Here is more information about these requests:
- What personal information do you collect about me?If you make this request, we will return it to you (to the extent required by law):
- Categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- For commercial or commercial purposes that collect or sell your personal information.
- Categories of third parties who share personal information with us.
- Specific personal information we collect about you.
- A list of categories of personal information we have sold, as well as the categories of any other company we sell it to. Any type of personal information we collect can be included in transactions that are sold to other companies, including companies within our company. If we have not sold your personal information, we will notify you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information we disclose for business purposes, and categories of any other companies we share with.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a period of twelve consecutive months. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months
- Delete my personal information:You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. Upon receipt of the request, we will delete the personal information you have about you (to the extent required by law) from the date of the request and instruct any service provider to do the same. In some cases, deletion can be done by canceling the identification information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain websites or in-store features that require you to manipulate your personal information. Deleting your personal information will not cancel your purchased membership.
- Stop selling my personal information:We will not consider selling your personal information out of money. However, in some cases, the transfer of personal information to a third party or within our Senew.com family of companies without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. For the purposes of California law, all types of personal information will be transferred to third parties or within our company. Such transfers can be considered for sale. If you make a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop such transfers. If you are a California resident and want to opt out of selling your personal information, please click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our homepage to submit your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This usually means that we will not reject your goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide different levels of services or quality of goods, or suggest that you get advice on different prices or quality of goods. Please note that if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may affect your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services that require your personal information to work.
To exercise California’s privacy right above, please click “Request My Personal Information” at the bottom of our homepage.
How we link to other websites
Our online services include links to websites, third-party plugins operated by other companies (such as social media sharing buttons). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to be vigilant when they leave our site and read the privacy statements of other sites. This notice applies only to information collected by our online services and other interactions with you.
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or other legal purposes, we will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes outlined in this notice.
When we do not need a legitimate business to process your personal information, we delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information is already stored in a backup file), we will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from further processing until it can be deleted.
Our service is for users over 18 years of age. Therefore, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from people known to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in the database that we know originates from children under the age of 18.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about the use or disclosure of personal information, you can contact us by clicking here, email us at [email protected] or by contacting us:
18505 Gale Ave,
City of Industry, CA 91748
FAQs about the California Consumer Privacy Act
What is the California Consumer Privacy Act?
1.What is the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights to their personal information. From January 1, 2020, customers now have the right to: know what information is being collected about them; and to know whether their personal information is being sold or disclosed for commercial purposes; choose not to sell their personal information; and delete them Personal information.
2. Who is covered?
All California residents. If you are not sure you are a resident, you can visit https://www.ftb.ca.gov/file/personal/residency-status/index.html for more
3. What information is covered under the CCPA?
4. How long will it take to complete my request?
We will respond within 45 days of your request. If we need more time, we may extend an additional 45-days to complete your request. We will tell if we need to do this.
What is Cookie Synching and why is it used?
Cookie synchronization is used to help us match our customers’ online identities with identifiers used by our trusted partners. This is done to help us bring a more relevant personalized advertising experience to our customers based on the products that customers may be interested in buying on this site and other products they may visit
What are my rights regarding non-discrimination?
seNew.com will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This usually means that we will not reject your goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide different levels of services or quality of goods, or suggest that you get advice on different prices or quality of goods. If you ask us to delete your data, you may not be able to participate in certain programs or services that require the use of your personal information to function.
How will exercising my rights affect my participation in loyalty programs?
Collect personal information and use it to provide you with rewards or loyalty programs. If you exercise the right to delete or opt out, you may not be able to participate in these programs because we no longer retain your information. Please note that the value of the information you provide us is directly related to our ability to provide rewards. Senew.com does not usually offer any affiliate programs, but some members within our company do have plans. If you have questions about the affiliate program, please contact the customer service team of the respective brand.
What is a sale or share of personal information for non-monetary consideration?
California has passed a new law, the California Consumer Privacy Act, which defines the sale of personal information as sharing personal information with another business or third party for monetary or other valuable considerations. In other words, as long as we are compensated for sharing your personal information with another company, or if a third party is compensated for the purpose of providing our shared services for other purposes, California will consider it a sum of money. transaction. We do not sell your personal information for monetary reasons but sharing your information does benefit in two cases: advertising technology and when sharing data across our company’s corporate family.
- Advertising technology: We work with advertising companies (such as third-party ad servers, advertising agencies, technology providers, sponsored content providers, research companies and other companies) to improve the performance and attractiveness of our website and help We provide more customized advertising and marketing for our customers. We provide pseudonymous information (such as device identifiers, device types, IP addresses, cookies, and other information related to your browsing) to advertising companies and allow them to use them to refine their online marketing models and algorithms. The benefit, in turn, is that we can better reach the audience we want to market, which can lead to better revenue for us because we provide more effective advertising.
- Sharing within the company family: We have been sharing personal information within the company family, which allows us to better understand our customers and provide better products and services. However, according to the CCPA, since most of our companies are independent legal entities, some of our sharing for the benefit of all companies is considered a sale.
What is the process for verifying my identity?
Why do I need to verify my identity?
We take the privacy of your personal information seriously and want to ensure that only your personal information is provided to you. CCPA also requires us to verify the identity of everyone who requests access to or deletion of their personal information.
What personal information do I provide to verify my identity?
To verify your identity, we ask you to provide your:
- First name*
- Last name*
- Middle Initial
- Email address*
- Phone number*
- Membership number
- Business name
How do you verify my identity?
We can verify your identity in several different ways. We have partnered with Experian to help us verify your identity and prevent fraudulent requests. When requested, you will be asked to answer some questions about yourself to help us verify your identity. If you have an online account, we may ask you to log in to your account and complete the one-time password step.
In some cases, we may ask you to provide additional documents to verify your identity. If this happens, we will contact you directly.
What if you can’t verify my identity?
If we cannot verify your identity, we will not be able to process your request to access or delete your information.
CCPA – What should I know about designating an authorized agent?
Who is considered an authorized agent?An authorized agent is someone who has the right to request access, delete or opt out of the sale of personal information on behalf of another person.
Do I need anything to submit a request on behalf of someone else?
- If you are the individual submitting the request on behalf of others, we need a signed affidavit and a valid power of attorney to submit the request as an authorized agent. Email [email protected]to receive affidavits from individual authorized agents
- If you are a business submitting a request on behalf of another person, we ask you to provide a copy of the authorization obtained from the resident and a completed “Company Entity Authorized Agent” form. Email [email protected]to receive the “Business Entity Authorized Agent” form.
How do I send you my documentation?
You can email your forms to [email protected]. Please note, you will have 10 days to provide all required documentation.